TBFM

TBFM
Click on the pic for the best in rock and metal radio!

Saturday 6 October 2012

Charity Raffle - December 27th Indie Night

I've got some great acts booked to play an event at The Roadhouse, Birmingham on December 27th, right in between Christmas and New Year. the acts playing are The Union, The Evacuees, Hottaches, The Universal, and R.i.D.

I'd like to do something to help out the BritRockArmy charity of choice, Balls To Cancer, as well as the charity gig in March 2013.

So what I though I'd do is, at the event on the 27th of December, have a raffle with ALL proceeds going to charity. If anyone out there, especially any awesome, generous bands, would like to donate any merchandise, cd's, anything at all, I would be hugely grateful!!

Please get in touch via any of the usual channels.

Thanks in advance.

P.S I've already had some fantastic donations from Coventry based band The Loaded, and when I say 'fantastic', I mean FANTASTIC!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...